Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A few more things I forgot

  • Keith turned 32. He's really getting old!
  • I got a new camera - a Nikon D50!!! I've finally gone digital and I love it. Actually, I think Keith might love it even more than me. He's taken close to 200 pictures in the last 2 days.
  • Téa still hasn't had her 12 month pictures taken yet. And she'll be 15 months on Friday. Every single time I schedule an appointment for her pictures, she falls and gets a bruise on her head. Then just as that one is starting to heal, she gets another one. I thought she was finally ready and then last Sunday she got a black eye. It's finally going away, so hopefully I can get some pictures taken of her in the next few days.
  • Elena finally goes to nursery by herself. She was having a really hard time with me leaving her there. I'd have to wait at least 5 minutes for her to stop hiding behind my skirt and start playing before I could sneak out. The past couple weeks she's started to run in and start playing without me having to coax her into it. Yeah!
  • Yesterday Elena told me "Mom, Nena REALLY love candy. Nena love candy in my mouth". When I was telling my mom about it, she said that when I was younger, it was my turn to say the prayer, and I said "Heavenly Father, please help me get ice cream in my mouth". So apparently, we both had/have sweets on our minds.
  • Amya made a paper today that says "I miss Joe". I asked her how she knew how to spell Joe and she said she learned on Blue's Clue's (which Elena calls 'coo-coo'). I told her we'd put a picture of her and Joe at the bottom and she could put it up in her room.

No comments: