Monday, May 25, 2009

silly boy

Keith made these delicious and wonderful cinnamon rolls for the second time last night. He started around 9 and I think the first batch came out of the oven around 11:30 pm. They looked so light and golden. I was looking at them and wondering why they didn't look exactly the same as last time. Then it hit me. "Keith, did you put cinnamon in these?" I asked him. "No...why?" was his reply. I waited. A few seconds later, "Aw, man!" Yes, he forgot to put the cinnamon in the cinnamon rolls. I think we'll forgive him though - they still tasted wonderful. Here's a pic of the ones that he made the first time...before baking. I never got around to taking a picture of them after they came out of the oven because we were too excited to eat them.

3 comments:

lyn. said...

Mmmm they do look yummy!! When the rolls don't have cinnamon, I think they are called sweet rolls... :-D

Did you ever decide on a new name for your blog? When I was scrolling through your blog I noticed that you had a picture of Noah labeled "prince charming." Why not call your blog
The Prince and The Princesses...

Ashley said...

Cinnamon or no cinnamon, those look really good.

Mommalutay said...

HAHA, That happened to my sister-in-law once, she was making them for Christmas morning. No one really noticed for awhile. . .who needs cinnamon anyway.