Friday, January 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Téa!!!!!

It's only a month late, but better late than never, right?

Téa had a great 2nd birthday. It was really laidback. We didn't have a big family party, cause it was SO busy. Her birthday is Dec. 3, so it was right before finals for me, and also getting close to Christmas. I didn't have the energy (or time) to throw a huge party for her. But I don't think she cared. Hopefully after next year I can do better parties for her. I don't want her to be one of those kids who felt like their birthday wasn't as important because it was so close to Christmas. Anyway, enough rambling. Here are some pictures.

She's been trying to use the potty lately, so we got her some big girl p*nt*es. She just wears them over her diaper though.

Her big present from us was a little trike. She gets so jealous when the other girls are outside on their bikes and she's not. I saw this little one at Target and had to get it for her. She can pedal backwards, but she needs to practice going forward. :)

My mom sent her a box full of little presents and she was really excited to open that and see all the things just for her.



Téa is SO into coloring right now. She draws on everything (including our walls). My mom sent her some crayons and a coloring book, and I think that was one of her favorite presents. She went right to coloring and spent about half an hour on the floor, filling in her new book. So cute!

After opening presents, we went over to the farm for dinner. Bonnie, Keith's mom, Arax, Aria, Iva's family, and Noel's family were all there. I took a cake over, and while we were singing to her she decided that she wanted to taste the cake.


Obviously, that became her piece! All in all, she had a pretty great day.

Oh, and did you notice the giant bump/bruise right in the middle of her forehead? I don't remember now what happened, but man! It seems like that girl has a new bruise every day.

No comments: