Monday, April 30, 2007

Funnies

Here are some random things the girls have said lately that have made us laugh.


  • I had poured some milk into my cereal and then realized that the milk wasn't very cold. I checked the fridge and saw that the temperature thingy was turned to "OFF". So I turned it back on and then when Keith came home a few minutes later, I told him about it. All the kids were in the kitchen with us, listening. Keith said "It was probably one of these monsters that did it." To which Elena replied "Probably it was me...cause I did it." We just started laughing.
  • Also, Elena likes to call us "mother" and "father". I don't know where she got it from, but she's been calling us that for a few weeks now. "Mother, can I do this? Father, can I have that?" It sounds so weird to me to hear mother and father instead of mom/my and dad/dy. So we started calling her "daughter", and the funny thing is, she's not too fond of that. Oh well.
  • Elena also gets "very" confused with "really". As in "I very want some candy" or "My toe very hurts". She's so silly.
  • The other day Elena was dancing around like she had to go to the bathroom. Keith told her to run to the bathroom before she went in her pants. She said "I don't have to use the bathroom. I just have a song in my head."
  • This is a little bit of potty humor (pun intended), so don't say I didn't warn you. Amya used the bathroom and then called me in to wipe her. There was a lot of "stuff" in the bottom of the toilet and I said "Amya, you sure did a lot today!" And she replied, "No, I just borrowed some from Elena. She forgot to flush."
  • Téa likes to tell people "I love you this much" and she holds up her hand with her thumb and index finger right together, like she's crushing a bug or something.

Okay, for some reason I'm having a hard time remembering silly things that Amya and Téa have said. I'm going to have to think about it some more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these! I can never remember the funny things my kids say unless I write them down right away. I've got to get better at that. Elaine