Sunday, September 03, 2006

Magic Kingdom

So we'll start with our first day in Florida, which we spent at the Magic Kingdom with Kara. We had so much fun there! The girls loved getting to see the princesses, ride the rides, etc. All in all, I think it was our favorite park, not because it was so much fun for Keith and me, but because it was so fun to watch the girls have so much fun. Make sense? Here's some pics from the day ( I had such a hard time deciding which ones to post!)

Here we are just arriving at the park. Can you see Maricela asleep in the stroller?


We got to meet Captain Hook and Mr. Smee. I don't know why Keith didn't take one of them with the girls. And after Keith turned away, Mr. Smee gave Maricela a kiss. That would have been a cute shot.

Here's Téa giving one of the Tweedle's (Dum or Dee) a kiss.

The girls got their faces painted and they absolutely loved it! Téa had daisies, Elena did Tinkerbell....


and Amya's was a butterfly.


We also got to meet Woody and Jesse.


Here's Keith and me in the stockades.


Keith had a little too much fun on the Buzz Lightyear ride. I think he went on it like 3 times. And it's an interactive ride - you get to shoot at aliens and stuff while you're going through. He scored something like 300,000 points on his last time through. I scored 1300.


And here's Kara and Maricela, in front of Cinderella's castle at night. Am I good at holding the camera steady (to get the cool lighting I couldn't use the flash) or what?




Well, it's 12:54 am and I think I better get to bed. I'll be back tomorrow with another days recap from our Florida trip. If I'm lucky, I'll get it all caught up. We'll see how it goes. I have a three page paper to write that's due on Tuesday. Can you believe my teachers are already assigning big homework things? I'm so not excited about the massive amount of work they're expecting us to do, now that we're in "the program". 3 more semesters, 3 more semesters. That's what I have to keep telling myself. See you tomorrow!

No comments: