Sunday, March 15, 2009

36 down, 4 to go



Your baby, almost 6 pounds and still packing on the pounds at a rate of about an ounce a day, is comparable to a crenshaw melon in size. (Length: more than 18 1/2 inches, head to heel.)

It's definitely getting closer!! I've started doing a lot of preparing (it's about time, right?). I took a break from scrapping and have been sewing spit rags and blankets like crazy. I found a lot of clothes on sale at Target and got clothes at my baby shower, so I've been doing a lot of washing and folding as well. We also deep cleaned our house and have been trying really hard to keep it clean so that it doesn't get so horrible again before the baby comes. I finally found a name for the AWFUL pain I've been feeling in my groin area since about 15 weeks - it's called Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction and it totally fits with what I've been feeling. I usually get this pain just for the last few weeks, but this time it started around 15 weeks and has progressively gotten worse. I feel it the most when I'm laying down in bed, trying to roll over, and then in the morning when I wake up and try to get out of bed. As I walk around, the pain lessens but never goes away completely. I'm really excited for it to be over once the baby's born.

No comments: