Thursday, November 29, 2007

training woes.....

so, I think Amya might be claustrophobic. We have this big box that the girls are using to play house with. It was Amya's turn to go in and she went in with the baby. Elena and Tea were outside and they closed up the sides. All of a sudden we hear Amya SCREAMING "I have to get out! Let me out! Please, I have to get out!" and she was kicking the box. The girls quickly let her out and she came over to me and started crying. I asked her what had happened and she said she got so hot and she couldn't breathe and she just knew she had to get out of there. I felt so bad for her. It took about 5 minutes for her to calm down. She's playing with them again now, but she's being very adamant about them not closing the box on her. Poor little girl.

Here's a Tea funny. I came home today and Keith had Tea in some und*es. I told her to make sure she told me if she had to go, and then let her play. I go in the bathroom a little later and there's a nice little puddle on the bathroom floor. At least she made it to the bathroom, right? Anyway, I'm making her use the p*tty and I tell her I'm a little mad at her. She says "You mad at me Mommy? You mad at me? I not mad at you. Why you mad at me?" I had to laugh. And she's been dry since then. I can't believe she's not trained yet. I'm totally slacking. Amya was trained well before she was three and we started with Elena way before she turned three. We're still having some problems here and there, but she's done for the most part. And here Tea's turning three on Monday and we haven't even tried to get her going. Maybe since we waited longer she'll train faster? I don't know. I guess we've started though. It's so annoying to do the whole p*tty training thing. Sometimes I'd almost rather just change diapers than clean up puddles all day long. Hopefully hers will go smoother than Elena's. Amya really spoiled us.

I'm gonna try to see if I can hook my camera up to this laptop and get some pictures up. And also some cute video of Maricela holding a puppy. Maybe I'll be back later.

No comments: