Thursday, January 31, 2008

pigtails

man, I am on a roll. Here's my third layout in a week. 2nd in a day. pretty amazing if I do say so myself. This one is for that class I'm taking. I am having a lot of fun with it, and learning a lot of stuff that I think will help me be a better digi-scrapper.



p.s. these pictures were taken the very same day as the cocoa puff ones. i had to photoshop some chocolate off her face in the large picture. but that's about all i did to these pictures. aren't her eyes beautiful? that's what you get when you have an awesome lens and a lot of natural light. not to mention a gorgeous subject. :)

4 comments:

lyn. said...

A professional couldn't have done any better!! She is absolutely adorable. I'm loving all the photos...

Anonymous said...

WHAT A BEUATIFUL SITE ! ! !
the pictures and your "scrapping" are just the most. I'll print and take home to Aunt Sally.
Oh, and everyone here is laffing about the "man cold". the truth is funny, ain't it ?
love to all... uncle benny

Anonymous said...

cute, cute, cute. what a sweet girl and what a great page!love, mom

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite new page you have. I like circles alot- I think that they always add a fun element. Maricela is starting to look more and more like Tea! Kara