Wednesday, September 03, 2008

WooHoo!!!!

I am officially a member of the ScrapMatters Creative Team!! They had a CT call and I applied, not really thinking I would make it. But I did!!! So I'll be on their CT until Feburary and will be creating layouts mainly with things from their store, occasionally posting on their blog, and maybe even hosting some challenges in their forum. I'm really excited about this new opportunity!!! And tonight there will be a speed scrap that I'll be participating in....here's the announcement for it:


And this is the cool prize you get just for participating in the speed scrap:

So if any of you who read my blog are digi-scrappers, hopefully I'll see you there!

3 comments:

lyn. said...

Congratulations!! What took them so long...

Anonymous said...

You're famous. Mom

Lara Neves said...

Congratulstions! How fun!