Wednesday, June 25, 2008

i won!!!

I am so excited!! My scrapbook page A Day at the Farm won a contest!! The designer of the template had a contest for using the template. You had a week to use it and at the end of the week she would choose two winners - one was drawn randomly and the other was her favorite use of the template. And I won!! For her favorite use! I wasn't the random winner, she liked my page the best. And there were over 30 people who entered. Sorry, I keep going on about this, but I'm just so excited. :)

Here's a link to my layout at that site (click here) . The credits are listed there as well. And the name of the website is Scrap Matters.

2 comments:

amy said...

You should be! I loved the picts and the layout. I looked at it for a good long while! That is just so great! No wonder you are my mentor!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I really liked this layout and the pictures. I also went to the site. It's more exciting to see it on her web page. Mom