Monday, June 19, 2006

Lagoon

So while Keith's family was here, we spent one day at Lagoon, the amusement park here. We had a pretty good time. We spent half the day on the water park side - that was a lot of fun, but we don't have any pictures of that. But I thought I'd share some other ones from the day.

Here's Elena and Amya riding the bumper cars. Lagoon wasn't that busy, so the girls were able to ride a few times without even having to wait in line.


We rode the merry-go-round with the girls. Amya and Elena really loved it.



Téa, not so much. She was fine while I was sitting on it with her, but the operator had said that we couldn't both ride the same one, so after a couple of turns around, I got off, and she was not happy.



Keith rode one of the kiddie rides with the girls - it was a boat that went up and down and turned around all at the same time. The girls really liked it.



So I thought that I could take them on the bigger boat ride. The one that just goes up and down, but way more than the kiddie one. They both passed the height restriction, so we got on. They were so totally scared. It's my favorite ride, so I was having a good time, but I felt bad for the girls. Amya was screaming and Elena was so scared that her legs were shaking.



Here's a close-up.



And so that I don't end on a bad note, here's a pic of Keith and the girls on the little train you can ride. All in all, we had a really good time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you and the girls on the boat ride! That is so priceless! Me and Alie are going to six flags in July, and she's tall enough for the big rides... I'm excited to let her try them and see what she thinks... at least, maybe I'll get some good pictures, too. :)