Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Random Pics

I also wanted to post some silly pics of the girls that we've taken lately, so here they are.
Here are the girls in the shirts we bought them in Vegas. We couldn't find a funny saying for Amya, so her's is just a monkey. Elena's says "I have to hide my candy from my mommy" (which is totally true) and Téa's says "I didn't do it, Nobody saw me do it, I want to speak to my Grandma". Yes, we bought it for her, not her grandma, but we thought it was funny.



This is Téa making her own pizza the other night. We did this a little bit ago, and I thought she was too young to do her own, so I made one for her. When we had pizza again for Father's Day, she wanted to help, and sure enough, she did a pretty good job. She had a lot of fun putting on the pepperoni and pineapples.




Here's Elena, trying to hide the fact that she's sucking her thumb. I don't know what we're going to do with her.


Here's Amya getting Spiderman (Elena) ready for the day.




Amya making a silly face.


Elena with a Kool-Aid mustache. (and apparently very pleased about it)




Me and my pregnant self.


Téa trying to carry a 2 liter soda pop bottle. Maybe she was thirsty?

No comments: