Thursday, October 19, 2006

Happy 6th Birthday Amya!

Amya turned 6 on September 26. I can't believe she's that old already. She's growing up so fast. She was really excited to have her birthday. Here are some pics from that day.






She got a lot of fun presents from Gamma and Memmie. She got a digital camera that came with a printer from us and with the birthday money that was sent to her she bought X-Men 3 and some new clothes. We had a joint party for her and Elena. I'll post the pics from that later.

We had gotten her a cheapy little camera last year for her birthday and it never worked right. I had returned it and had store credit and wanted to get her a better camera for her birthday this year. She's always asking to take pictures with my camera and I knew she would love to have her own. I was at WalMart and saw that they were clearancing out this camera and printer combo. It was over half off the original price, so we really lucked out. So far she's taken a lot of pictures with it, and even printed out and scrapbooked a few. She's so excited to be able to do that.

No comments: