Sunday, October 15, 2006

This is what happens...

when you go to sleep with a piece of gum in your mouth.

You get a new haircut.

She was not very happy with me. I really tried to get the gum out, but I was pulling her hair, it was gettin gstuck worse, and I was getting frustrated. So finally I cut out the chunk. And it was pretty big - it was a piece of Bubbalicious and those things are huge. So then I had to even the rest out. She was screaming "I don't want to look like a boy" and "My daddy's gonna spank you when he sees what you've done" and other things along those lines. But when it was all over and I blow dried it, she realized it wasn't that bad. I think it looks kinda cute, but I'm still sad that hte long hair is gone. I think I had to cut off about 6 inches. I'm really mad at myself that I didn't get her 6 year pictures taken already. I was going to take her yesterday, but she went with Keith to the farm, and now she'll have her short hair for her pictures. Oh well, there's nothing I can do about it now.

Here's a pic I took on her birthday, I don't know if you can tell there's that much of a difference, but there is. Keith was a little sad, he really likes long hair. Hopefully it won't take too long to grow back.

No comments: