Wednesday, February 25, 2009

34 down, 6 to go

Your baby has bulked up like the average cantaloupe -- to about 4 3/4 pounds. (Length: almost 18 inches, head to heel.)

Somehow it feels like there's something WAY bigger than a cantaloupe in there. The boy is moving around so much - the girls will just be sitting next to me on the couch and they can feel him kicking without having to put a hand on my stomach or anything. Just sitting next to me is enough. He gets the hiccups ALL the time and they like to feel that too. I haven't measured myself this week, but I'm assuming I'm measuring at least 38 weeks. All the girls came at 38 weeks and I measured right on for them, so that means I'm now as big as I've ever been, with at least 4 more weeks to go. How big am I going to get???? I'm hoping this boy will follow the pattern of his sisters and comes a little early to put me out of my misery. My maternity pants are already getting tight on me and there's no way I'm going to buy more. When I bought them they were so loose I thought "These will totally last me the whole time". Yeah, not so sure about that now.

Just for kicks, here's a video I found on YouTube. It's a little boy baby, playing for 4 hours but sped up to last about 2 minutes. It's really cute. But I don't think any of my babies ever played that well for 4 hours.

No comments: