Wednesday, February 04, 2009

New pages

I just realized that it's been awhile since I've posted any scrapbook pages, so I thought I'd put them all on here in one big post. And now after going back, there haven't been very many posts since I showed you pages, but there have been quite a few days. I need to post more often!! Prepare yourselves......

Here's one of Téa doing some of her crazy bike stunts...

One of my neighbor's little boy (I'm preparing myself for boy pages ;p)

One of Elena on the day we realized she had 2 loose teeth!

One of my other neighbor's new little girl......

One of Maricela, crashed out on the couch after a day of playing with Jenny and Taylor.....

One of the Monsters, Inc. characters in a parade and a ride at Disney.....

One of me and Mari making funny faces together....

Credits for all of these can be found in my Scrap Matters gallery. I have been on a real scrapping kick lately - hopefully I won't lose my momentum and can keep this up!

3 comments:

lyn. said...

Now I get it...

Subconsciously, you needed to get back to scrapbooking and blogging, so your body took over (even though it was less than three feet to the floor) and said, "Enough of this substituting, I need to sit around and get back to the FUN stuff!!" LOL

P.S. The pages are awesome, as always!!

P.P.S. Are you going to change the name of your blog after the baby comes?

P.P.P.S. Have you decided on a name for the baby?

Kathleen said...

You may be on to something there.... :)

And yes, I guess I'll have to change the name of the blog, but I'm having too hard of a time thinking of a name for this baby, that the blog name is not that important to me right now... :)

Unknown said...

Hey dear, I love your pages. Are they done on the computer (digitally) are by hand and you scan them? Miss ya! I have boy stuff if you need anything! -Marie