Saturday, July 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Maricela!!!!!!!!!



I can't believe my little baby is one! It doesn't seem like it's been that long, but I guess it has. She is such a sweet little baby and we love her so much. She had a lot of fun at her party today. She ate some cake....



and opened some presents.


She got a little upset with the present opening. All the kids were right up in her face, trying to help her and see what she got, and she started to cry. So we just let the other kids open her presents, and we let her sit down with her new book. Out of all the presents she got, this is the one she has played with the most. I think I have another book lover on my hands, and that couldn't make me happier.


Again, we can't say it enough - We LOVE you Maricela and we're so glad you're a part of our family!

No comments: