Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Bee Sting

My baby got stung by a bee!!!! Well, we don't know for sure it was a bee, but something got her. We were having a picnic at the park with our friends and Maricela started crying. We were eating, so I thought maybe she had bitten her tongue or something. I just held her on my lap until she stopped crying and then forgot about it. About 20 minutes later, I looked at her and realized her eye had swollen up really bad. And right in the middle of the swelling was an obvious sting/bite/something. I felt so bad for her. She hasn't complained about it anymore, she forgot about it as well, but it just looked so sad. The swelling has gone down some now, but there is definitely still some there. And it's a little reddish/purplish, almost like a bruise under her eye. My poor, poor baby. Here's a picture from right after we realized it had happened. Keith started calling her our chinese baby. ;P

No comments: